1. Lead litigation investment projects, including evaluating projects, writing reports, drafting investment plans, negotiating investments, and tracking post investment management.
2. Generate litigation investment projects and develop the firm brand.
3. Coordinate internal and external resources, including legal, financial, and professional service resources.
4. Work closely with other business departments to create innovations in the legal capital business.
1. Registered to practice law in China, with more than 5 years of experience practicing law.
2. Familiarity with both civil and commercial matters, preferably also experienced in commercial litigation.
3. Strong interest in legal capital and litigation financing.
4. Good professional ethics, open mind, and ability to execute.
5. Located in Shenzhen.
1. Base annual salary - competitive
2. High commissions: an annual salary of RMB 1 million is possible.
3. Stock options.
1. Responsible for human resources and company management.
2. Responsible for recruiting, training, and retaining talent.
3. Responsible for assisting the CEO to develop and implement a compensation and performance appraisal system in line with the market and the company’s current situation.
4. Responsible for maintaining the corporate culture, organizing team activities, and enhancing employee cohesion.
5. Responsible for preparing company level documents, managing daily operations, and supporting the board of directors and the shareholders.
6. Responsible for revising the company’s rules, cooperating with all departments, and managing daily administrative work.
7. Responsible for greeting guests, and planning company activities and meetings.
1. At least 5 years of administrative and personnel experience.
2. Good communication and organizational skills, high analytical ability.
3. Strong sense of responsibility, positive attitude, and ability to work under pressure.